Welcome to our Blog!
Aaron and I have now made 3 trips to the hospital. Baby Leniski wants out! The Dr. gave me a shot to stop the contractions and put me on bed rest again. Now I am home borred out of my mind awaiting our son's arrival. We are so excited to meet him and I am imagining him just as excited trying to get out of there.
I am now at 35 1/2 weeks and the Dr. is hoping that I hang on until 37. When I asked the Dr. to guess how much the baby weighed at this point she guessed 7 pounds! Since he is supposed to be gaining a pound a week I am very afraid of him making it to 40 weeks. That would put this little kingsman at a whopping 12 pounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi mrs.leniski so we miss you at school come back you look good and mr.k is ok teacher but your the best i miss you so much and the baby kicking and you showing us and come see us soon i love you
love amanda ashburn
hi Mrs.leniski The Homeroom and L.A. Miss you Our Teacher Mr.K is Okay But Not Like You i think you Better Mrs.leniski and i Kno That The Baby Is Kicking But I Can't Wait Until It Comes On Out and i Try and Get The Moran Belt so Far everyone has read over 15 Minutes So If we Win I will Be the First One Calling You And Telling You! And Everyone Miss You! and Tell Mr.Leniski I Said Hi and Be A Geat father!~ And Mrs.Leniski Be a Great Mother Which I Kno Both Of You Will Be a great Mother and Father~! Love!~ Dashanay!
hi mrs lenski this is nicole spitaels and i just want you to know all the kids are so hyper to see you baby when you bring it in and i am to. i know how excited you are to see your first son and i am to i just hope you have a good life and never have a bad life since your going to have your baby
love,
nicole spitaels
hey its brandon and kyle norman here we miss ya mr.kasiers cool but he is not as good of a teacher as u everyone misses u i have a blog , blog me sincerly brandon wilson,and kyle norman
Post a Comment