Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Come out, Come out where ever you are?
This baby can't decide if he is coming or going. All day yesterday I was having painful contractions. When I went to the Dr. office yesterday afternoon they said that it looked like I was progressing into labor. The Dr. told me to go and walk and that if the contractions continued for an hour or more to go ahead and go to the hospital. Therefore, wanting to spend as much time as possible in the comfort of my own home, Aaron and I went home. At about 7:00 the contractions were 2-3 minutes apart so we went to the hospital. There they observed me and told us to start walking to move labor along. After two hours of walking it seemed that I was progressing well. They admitted me and Aaron and I kept walking off and on for hours. At 4:30 a.m., they checked me and I had stopped progressing. Then at 7:00 a.m. they decided that I would be much more comfortable at home. Since I had not eaten in over 14 hours and had hardly slept I decided that was a good idea. So here I am again, home and waiting for this baby to come. :) They said it could be hours, days or even a week before he is ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This kid is definitely a stubborn Leniski. ;) I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this, guys - my thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there! P.S. Michelle- how on earth did you go that long without eating?!
Maybe he's getting all his stubbornness out now and he'll be the most easy-going child you've ever met!! Hang in there :)
Brenda
this i y we love you soo much you can hang in stuff that is painful we miss you soo much i`ll see you when the bring the baby in love you=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
love amanda ashburn
p.s we should hang out some time ill give you my number when you come back to school
Post a Comment