
Wow! We are only three weeks away from the due date! I think this time is really going to fly. Well, we measured my belly around today and I am 44 inches around. I am happy with that since at least I am still taller then I am around. :)
Tomorrow I go in and see the Doctor. I am sure they are going to tell me I still have some time before we get to meet baby Leniski.
I am so excited to see some posts from my students. I can't tell you how much I miss you all! I can't wait to bring in the baby and see you all.
Tomorrow I go in and see the Doctor. I am sure they are going to tell me I still have some time before we get to meet baby Leniski.
I am so excited to see some posts from my students. I can't tell you how much I miss you all! I can't wait to bring in the baby and see you all.
5 comments:
You look great! I miss you lots and hope all is well :)
Brenda
You look beautiful and adorable as always!!! Can't wait to meet our nephew...and so very relieved that our visits in September did not hasten his arrival. ;)
wow mrs. leniski you sooooooooooooooooo big now.Thats in a good way have that baby needs to come out dang.To bad i didnt have you for a long time i wonted to have you all year long like my brother im the bad luck one. i we miss you so much come back love you soo much love amanda ashburn
Post a Comment