Sunday, December 13, 2009

14 months old already?

Logan had just eaten a cookie (if you look closely you can see a Hitler type mustache) and I think he wanted more.
Logan decided he could feed himself yogurt at Grandma and Papas.

Finally, after several attempts Logan likes speghetti.



So cute


Irish fan all the way




I can't believe Logan is already 14 months old. He is walking/running around all the time. His new favorite word is "doggie" and he pretends to talk all the time (gibberish). I pretend to understand what he is saying.
Logan is a really good toddler most of the time. He plays well by himself and with others and is sleeping during the night and during naps very well. My only complaint is eating. This kid likes only a handful of real food (aka dinner items). He loves almost anything breakfast; french toast, bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles, cereal, yogurt... So, tonight my dad and I decide to take him to the one place we could think of that he would really enjoy "IHOP." I imagined him wolfing down several pancakes and smiling the whole time. Instead, he was throwing everything I gave him directly on the floor without even tasting it, screaming the whole time, "no, no, no." Finally, after throwing a bit of every kind of food we had on the floor, I asked the waitress for some grape jelly. At home he really likes anything with jelly on it. What do you know, he starting eating the pancakes. A few bites into it he decided he liked the jelly a lot more than the pancake itself and would put the pancake in his mouth enough to lick the jelly off and then throw the slobbery pancake on the floor. I think it will be some time before I take him out in public to eat again.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where oh where has our little baby gone? What a joy he is to us. Keeps us laughing and smiling. Love, Grandma