Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Logan for President!

Watch out a new presidential hopeful is on the horizon.
What a cute pumpkin!

Celine is very excited to be able to play with a real baby.



Uncle Clint thinks his nephew is soooo cute!



Uncle Kyle said, "I have never been so excited to meet someone in my life. He is like a rock star."

3 comments:

Karolyn said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much he actually looks like Aaron in the top picture! I know he's been through a lot this week. Poor little guy. You all were/are in our prayers! Love you and BIG HUGS & KISSES to Logan!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, he's already gotten bigger! He's so beautiful, you guys. And I totally would have voted for him. ;) Lots of love -can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michelle! He's getting so big already! We miss you tons :) Hope all is well. Let me know how things are going and how you guys are doing :)

Brenda