Friday, October 10, 2008

An Apple a Day...

So here we are a week before his due date and still no baby. This morning I heard from my best friend Krishna and she is in labor. I on the other hand have a baby who is determined to stay. Let's just stay that I measured a certain number ten days ago in the hospital and then last week I was a centimeter less and today I am a centimeter less then that. They say that it doesn't go backward but from my point of view it is. I just picture him lounging around happy as can be where he is.

I am beginning to get desperate. My dog walks are getting longer and more strenuous. The neighbor across the street gave me some apples to eat and told me that if I eat them I would have only 15 minutes of labor! I had to give that a try! I ate an apple ten minutes ago and I feel the same (only less hungry).

1 comment:

Katie said...

We're dying here...I need a nephew pronto. Come on, baby Leniski! I've got you guys in my thoughts and am sending labor vibes your way. I have a friend who swears by raspberry tea for inducing labor. May be worth a try? In the mean time, Lola sounds like she's living the life with all of these walks!